Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

The Girl Behind The Lens

My name is Dannielle and I am a nineteen year old student in England, currently studying the second year to my Higher National Diploma (HND) in Photography. I have been studying photography for four years now since leaving school and I have loved every minute of it. :-)

My main interests in photography are fashion, location & studio portraiture. I have had experience photographing weddings, social events, pets, fashion and families.



Fashion pool shoot this Summer.

After graduating in May 2015, I hope to leave Swindon College of Art and either do a top up 3rd year BA or to take a gap year and go travelling around the world. 

I have started this blog to document my experiences, lessons and share all my photographs with the world :)

If you're interested check out my Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/danniellehuntphotography) & Follow me on Twitter - @danniellehphoto

Bournemouth Beach Shoot Summer 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik