Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

Youtube Inspiration

When I am racking my brains for ideas and inspiration for new photo shoots and looks, I love to look around at all sorts of research. Pinterest, magazines, twitter etc. are all good sources and you can find some amazing stuff! However, over the last few months I have started to become obsessed with Youtube and have subscribed to lots of make up artists - who show all their tips and tricks for different looks. I also have subscribed to an amazing worldwide wedding photographer who also posts tips and tutorials on photography styles and more.

Here are a list of my top three vloggers!




1) Jasmine Star -  https://www.youtube.comofficialjasminestar



Jasmine is a worldwide famous wedding photographer who shares all her tips and tricks for the best photography and best way to run a business online for you to view as many times as you like. I have learnt so much from watching her videos, I would really advise everyone to take a look at her stuff :)










2) Zoella - https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390

Zoella is one of the most famous Youtubers around at the moment! She posts all sorts of stuff - sometimes just day in the life videos, some fashion, some make up and hair. I like to see the different ideas for fashion & make up and hair for various photo shoots of my own.






3) Nicole Guerriero -  https://www.youtube.com/user/nguerriero19

Nicole is my all time favourite vlogger! I have watched her videos for so long now and all her videos are mainly make up, hair and fashion ( my favourite! )
Her looks are really creative - especially at Halloween time and I have had so much inspiration from her tutorials for my own shoots. Even for Halloween this year, I loved her Evil clown couple make up so much that I made my boyfriend & I dress up this year as them (mwahaha.) If you haven't seen the photos, then go to my twitter page to view them :) https://twitter.com/danniellehphoto



Just a short post sharing my favourite vloggers with you :) I hope you like their work too and I will post some new work from photo shoots very soon! Keep up to date with me on twitter - @danniellehphoto or my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/danniellehuntphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik