Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

7 Deadly Sins

So sorry that I haven't been posting recently, I have been so busy with my end of year exhibition and organising it.

This is a shoot that I did a couple of months ago with Make Up Artist Emily Cutts - to photograph a theme of 7 Deadly Sins.

Here are my favourite seven photos of the sins.


Gluttony





Sloth




Greed





Lust




Wrath




Envy




Pride




I hope you like them :-)

More photographs can be found on my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/danniellehuntphotography

My exhibition is running 4th - 10th June
10am - 6pm
2 Hoopers Place, Newport Street, Old Town
SN1 3DX


11 comments:

  1. Really lovely photo's
    My favourite is definitely gluttony!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is excellent information. This site gives all the details to the relevance topics.
    TSPSC Group 2 Answer Key

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving me such kinds of huge information.
    HPSC ADA Answer key

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Information.Thanks for sharing such a nice information.

    Careinfo.in



    Careinfo.in



    MBAExam



    MedicalExam



    SchoolExam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, Thank you for the useful information. You might be interested

    Railway Recruitment Notifications

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik