Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Bunny Pumpkin Boutique

At the start of February, I took on a challenge of photographing some marketing material for a handmade shoe designer - www.bunnypumpkinboutique.com.
Go go go if you haven't already and check out her shoes - they are amazing!! & then make sure you get back here on my blog and read this post :)

I have been so busy with New York, and then when I got home I had a chest infection for two weeks and it was my birthday so I have been neglecting posting the complete finished and edited photographs for you guys for ages now. But I wanted to make sure they would be perfect :) I am so happy with the results, the theme was 'retro pin up girl with a modern twist.'

I did post some of the originals the day of the shoot but these are my favourite edited selection.

Hope you like them :)









Model: Vega La Vamp
Shoe Designer: Bunny Pumpkin Boutique
Photography: Dannielle Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik