Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Genie In A Bottle

Levitation was our most recent weekly university challenge & this is something I had never attempted before. I looked into lots of research and how it was done and really its quite simple to do in Photoshop once you have the photographs.

I tried out a couple of things but not all of them worked very well & it was quite difficult but eventually I got there & here is my final levitation shot.

I used my brother as a model, he was sat on a stool in the hallway and then I took the stool out in Photoshop so it looks like he is floating like a genie :-)

Please let me know what you think! I'm quite happy as this was my first attempt but I think its a technique that I would like to try out more often on photoshoots.




2 comments:

  1. this is so cool!! i think youve done really well :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/books-im-currently-loving.html xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik