Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Magic Photography

Since NYC, I have been running slightly behind on the weekly digital imaging tasks that I've been set at uni. There are two outstanding, these are magic or fire photography & food photography.

So yesterday, I tried out my own idea for 'magic' photography. I had seen this idea on Pinterest and loads of blogs for months and couldn't wait to give it a go myself. I made my own 'DIY Glow Stick Jar.'



All you need is a glass mason jar with a sealable lid, variety of glowsticks, glitter, scissors, LOADS OF NEWSPAPER, and some kitchen roll for any spillages. :)



Make sure the jars are clean, then using the scissors cut the end of the glow stick so all the liquid pours out & add the glitter. Close the lid, and shake it about so you make sure all the solution is covering the whole jar.


Then turn off the lights and TAA DAA! You have amazing, light up glow stick jars that look so cool!!! They only last about 1 - 2 hours so make sure you are ready to start shooting pretty much straight away.







I hope you like the images, feel free to comment and let me know what you think :)

Give my work a like on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter too! <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous photos, it looks so cool!:)

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It worked really well and I'll have to give it try sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) yeah definitely, it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik