Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

Autumn Wedding

Today I photographed at a beautiful wedding for the first time in around three months, I couldn't believe how long it had been! Because I have been mainly focusing on my portrait and fashion shoots, I haven't had the chance to photograph many weddings.

My preferred wedding photography style is just candid, relaxed shots of guests and the bride & groom. I like to capture people's genuine emotions whether its tears or laughter, these kind of photographs are the ones that people will treasure forever and it will always remind them of their beautiful wedding day.

So without any further babbling from me, here are a few of my favourites from today :)


Table Decorations


Little boy taking a selfie

Bride and family member

Great Nanny and Emelia

I think she found the speech embarassing 

Laughing at the speeches





So there's a varied selection from throughout the day. It was a gorgeous wedding and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to photograph it :) 

Don't miss the chance to follow more of my work by following me on Twitter - @danniellehphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik