Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

My Travels With My Camera

I think it's fair to say I've been very lucky and visited some stunning places all over the world. Some of which I went to when I was much younger so I didn't get any photographs of. However, I do have some amazing photographs of places I have been over the past three and a half years of studying photography at A level and now my diploma & I wanted to make a little timeline of my adventures.

April 2012 - Gran Canaria

I went to Gran Canaria with my boyfriend's family for two weeks and we had an absolutely brilliant time! Here is a photograph of the gorgeous beach. Even in April it was so hot and just perfect for the kind of chilling holiday we were going for.



October 2012 - Turkey


Turkey with my own family, October was a bit of a risk going to Turkey because the weather wasn't always the best. However, I got some really interesting photographs there. I have been to Turkey a few times and always love it :) - just would advise to go during the Summer due to the bad weather. 



June 2013 - Paris

My first trip to Paris (apart from Disneyland but that doesn't technically count) I was soo excited when we decided to go for a short city break because it is a city that is very near the top of my bucket list! Apart from I just have to go back because I have to see everything at least once more :) just because it is soo beautiful! 

The ''Love Lock'' Bridge in Paris (Pont de l'Archeveche)

Eiffel Tower

The Notre Dame 

The Notre Dame (from the river)

View from The Eiffel Tower

View from the Arc De Triomphe 


August 2013 - Ibiza

I didn't take many photographs from this holiday because it was mainly just a relaxing one so there wasn't much to photograph. However we did have a terrace on the roof top of our villa so I did get some impressive sunset shots and one of a little lizard!




February 2014 - Budapest

This February I went on a college trip to Budapest. It was such a different city compared to places where I have been before and I was pleasantly suprised at just how much there was to do & see and how much I enjoyed it. I definitely want to go back there and if you haven't been there yet I would 100% recommend you to! 








August 2014 - Tunisia 

I have already wrote a blog post with photographs from my holiday to Tunisia this year so here is a link to that particular blog post. It was incredible! My first trip to Africa and I can't wait to see more of this beautiful country. 

I absolutely love travelling and all the places that I have been to have been amazing. I can't wait to travel more in the future to learn & see more things. 
I hope to go travelling around the world in 2016 after my 21st birthday and lots of saving up!!

However, 2015 still has some amazing places lined up for me :)

Rome - January 12th 2015
New York - February 2015 (fingers crossed !!!)
Florida - October 2015.

So watch this space for more travelling photographs and more about the new places I'm going to visit next year :)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter to view more of my travels & adventures - @danniellehphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik