Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

What's in my camera bag ...

I haven't done a shoot this week so far, I have one organised for tomorrow afternoon so new photographs will go up tomorrow evening :)

So instead, I thought I'd write about my kit today, it's something a little interesting, I always like to know about other photographer's camera kit ( or maybe thats just me being nosey. )

Before we start, the quality of the images are 100% perfect because they have been taking on my iPhone 5. I just wanted some visuals to make this post a bit more fun.

I am a Canon girl and my camera is a 5D MK II and I adore it being a full frame sensor. The results are insane!





I have a polka dot blue and white striped camera strap from www.etsy.com



My camera bag is also from Etsy and is navy blue and brown, there are three compartments to it which I really like, makes it easy for each piece of my kit to have a specific place in the bag.



The lens that I use most often at the moment is my EF 50mm prime lens, f 1.4. This is an amazing lens for depth of field and for making each image look soft and slightly dreamy looking. - Something I love for candid shots and also for my fashion images.



The other lens I have is an Sigma Lens, Canon Fit, 24-105mm. This is great because you have a complete range to work with when shooting. You can be zoomed in on somebody but also take a wide angle shot too. ( unfortunately I haven't got a photo of it because my Grandparents have bought it for me for Christmas, bless their hearts <3 )

My flash gun is the Yongnuo speedlite. I bought it from Amazon and it has never let me down. I also bought the diffuser box that goes on top from Amazon.




I bought a camera cleaning kit from Amazon too. This came with a lens spray, a cloth, a brush and a few other things to make sure your camera always stays clean and dust free. - This was really cheap and I would recommend everyone to have it.




That is mostly all of my kit that I use from shoot to shoot, I do have a spare Canon camera and a Sony for a back up. I also have an old film camera that my Grandad gave to me, but I tend to only shoot on digital unless for special projects.

Come back and visit tomorrow evening where my new spooky graveyard photo shoot pics will be up :) Fingers crossed the rain doesn't make us have to cancel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik