Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Designer Handbag Photo Shoot

This past week has been so exciting!! Me & my friend from college were approached by an new & upcoming handbag designer to take some photographs of her products for her website.

I haven't been able to post anything until after showing her the photo's, but I have shown her now & she is so pleased so I am now able to share them with all my lovely bloggers.

We choose to shoot in two locations, studio & at Lydiard House Gardens.

These are the best selections of photographs from the studio shoot. Models are a friend from my college class, Laura & Miss Wiltshire 2014, Nicole.

Laura is a photographer too, check out her blog - http://laurajaynewardphotos.blogspot.co.uk








If you are interested in looking at her handbags - check out her website

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik