Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Vintage Photoshoot

For one of my university projects, I have to recreate a vintage smoking advertisement. I choose to re-create a vintage smoking ad from the 1940's/50's.

I managed to get access into the STEAM museum in Swindon & use the vintage Buffet Car as the location.
I'm really pleased with the photographs & am SO SO excited for my retro pin up photo shoot next Saturday, so watch this space for those photographs :-)

Megan Razey is the glamourous model featured in this photos, she is a photographer too. Check out her blog - www.meganrazeyphotography.blogspot.co.uk  :-)

PS..
It's 9 days until New York, New York :) aaahhh!!



2 comments:

  1. ooh this is so lovely i love vintage style clothing! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/lesser-known-benefits-of-going-to-gym.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) yeah me too, it's so inspiring isn't it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik