Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

When in Rome

I had the most amazing week in Rome & managed to tick off everything on my bucket list apart from The Trevi Fountain, which I did visit but unfortunately it was under restoration and covered in scaffolding so I wasn't able to take any photographs of it or make a wish there.

I guess it just means that I'll have to be going back.... :-)

Here are my personal favourites & you can find the rest on my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.369719349874146.1073741856.232222153623867&type=1




The view of the city from the iconic Spanish Steps. 




The Colosseum 



Piazza Navona




The Pantheon




Underground the Colosseum




Underground Tunnels




The Roman Forum 




Palatine Hill




Piazza Venezia 





Vatican City



Sant Castel Angelo




Sunset over Rome


More photographs will be coming soon, I have three photo shoots coming up this week!! 
Thursday I am travelling to Cheddar Gorge for a location fashion shoot which I am so excited for so watch this space :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik