Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Triptych

I've been catching up on some photography college work this week & created a triptych for one of my weekly tasks.
Triptychs are made up of three photographs, with the same colour tone & subject works best so that the eye flows easily from one image to the next. By adding them together as one image it creates a strong narrative.
I'm really excited for the next couple of weeks!! I have got some new photographs to post and some photo shoots coming up this week & next week so watch this space :)

Also may I just add that in 14 days time I will be on the plane to New York City!!!! :) AAAHHHH


This triptych is a series of photographs that I took in Stanton Forest last Spring. I wanted to shoot into the light to capture interesting shapes from the lens flare and bokeh. I like this triptych because it almost looks like just one panoramic photograph.

Having a four and five year old brother & sister is really handy when it comes to practising my portrait photography. They are so used to me pointing my camera at them that they just relax & play normally as if I wasn't there. This is a series of shots of my little brother just playing with his toys and being silly. I changed the colour tone to black and white so that it all flows and you don't get distracted by the colours and stripes on his t-shirt. Isn't he just adorable? 

Until next time! Happy Monday bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik