Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Catching the Sunrise

My alarm went off at 7am on Saturday morning and I rolled out of bed and went into the garden with my camera to catch the golden sunrise. It was the second time I had got up and photographed a sunrise in my photography life, the time before was when I was in Tunisia so it was much morning and easier to get out of bed!!!

I was trying out a technique for one of my lectures this week, it was to take a overly exposed image or a really underexposed image and recover them in Photoshop using different tools to get an interesting result.

The main rules to remember are to shoot in RAW - so there is more information to recover from & to make sure you remember to over expose or under expose by one or two stops!

I have the before & after results to show you now..









2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I have sunset from Bali on my blog too right now!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely thanks :) I will take a look! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik