Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

My Favourite Christmas Films

With there being only a week to go until the big 25th, I have been waiting for some snow for a festive blog post, seeing as there hasn't been any yet, I thought I would do a fun post on my favourite christmas films.

Here are my top movies that I will be watching from now up until Christmas to get me in the mood :)


15. The Polar Express


14. Fred Claus


13. Nativity


12. Deck the Halls 


11. Elf


10. Family Man



9. Four Christmases


8. Disney's A Christmas Carol


7. Home Alone


6. The Santa Clause


5. Christmas with the Kranks 


4. Arthur Christmas


3. The Holiday


2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation


1. Miracle on 34th Street


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik