Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Christmas Bokeh

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas & got everything they wanted :-)
Sorry that I haven't been blogging or tweeting over the past couple of weeks, I have been really busy & then got a really bad cold and have been stuck in bed for a few days..

However, I am much better now & have some photographs to blog about!

For my Digital Imaging task for Uni over Christmas, we had to capture bokeh. Christmas is a perfect time for this because there are beautiful lights everywhere, outside on houses or on the tree, so I had a little go myself & here are the results.

For the next time I try out this technique, I would like to use shapes, such as hearts or starts to get different effects from the light.










Check out my photographs on my Facebook - www.facebook.com/danniellehuntphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik